15 April 2010

Acting on Impulse

I love that you've checked in on me here. That you're a reader. Thank you.

I have a new blog. I'd really like you to go take a look. Please be sure and start from the bottom: April 13, 2010, then work your way up. It's different and it's specific. It's purpose is deliberate and will prove itself or not. We'll see.

http://lessisbliss.blogspot.com/

Feels like I've been treading water in the same place for so long now, maybe this other blog journey will be the current I'm meant to catch and float away on.

I hope to post three or four days a week at this other site, so myscarletletters may continue to be sporadic. Please keep checking in on me here. Often.

I hope you'll read Less is Bliss and let me know what you think......see you soon. Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Double Barbie Blogs? Oh yeah! Good luck Bug.

P>S> On behalf of all your readers:We love you too! :)

Aa