22 November 2011

As I Hydroplaned to Work Today...

...I was thinking about more movie quotes.
............................. of how grateful I am for interactivity.
............................................................. for audience participation.
..................................................................... for flippin' COMMENTS.

Take a moment.
See the movie quote post below.
Tell me YOUR favorite movie quotes.
Guess which movies my favorites come from.
Leave a comment, anonymously if you must. But just comment.

What say you? (Lord of the Rings Return of the King)

I am grateful for your feedback.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unforgettable movie lines?

"I have confidence in confidence alone"

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a ____". ;-)

Barbie Scarlet said...

Yes, confidence in confidence. Sound of Music, right? (Or is it from somewhere else?) These two examples have a strong association with my daughter for me. She sang Do Re Mi (solo) for a talent show called Broadway Babies when she was in 1st grade. And around 4th grade, her father took her to see Sound of Music on stage in Seattle. With Christopher Plummer. She dressed up in green velvet and got to wear make up for the grown up occasion.
Plus her middle name is Scarlett. Frankly, her mother is a fan.
Great quotes, indeed.

Anonymous said...

Not the most unforgettable line but how about...

Schwartzenegger voice: "You killed my favorite second cousin... BIG MISTAKE!"

Maybe a blog post about the most forgettable movie quotes next. :)

Cabin boy, I am looking in your direction...

Cheers!

SeattleSportsFan said...

"Snakes, why did it have to be snakes" from Raiders of the Lost Ark, one of my favorite movies!

Barbie Scarlet said...

Thank for playing, SSF.
Lots of great quotes from Indy!

"Throw me the idol. No time to argue! Throw me idol, I'll throw you the whip!"

and...

"There's a big snake in the plane, Jock!"
"Oh, that's just my pet snake Reggie."

SeattleSportsFan said...

LOL I think someone else likes "Raiders" also!