13 November 2008

Missed it by that much

My daughter wasn't feeling very well this evening. We layed down to watch Get Smart together. Unfortunately not nearly as funny as I'd hoped.
Bruce and Lloyd were my favorite parts. "Frickin' agents, man."



I'm not in the movie review business, but save your money. Skip it. Even though I remember the actual Get Smart television show, I still found this movie just not that funny. If you insist on watching it, check it out for FREE from your local libray or wait until it comes out on cable.
And whatever you do, do NOT get it for me for Christmas. Don't you do it!



Regardless of the inferiority of any movie,
I am eternally grateful for a seventeen year old daughter,
who still loves watching movies with me.

I am a lucky, lucky mom. And my daughter is pretty lucky herself.

No comments: